According to Straight talk data add on, you are able to buy some extra and high-speed internet data when you subscribe to the straight talk bundle, Also there are some benefits of Straight talk data add on because it comes with the un-use data Policy, which means that whenever you subscribe 30GB monthly bundle and you have only used 25GB in a month so whenever you subscribe to next data bundle your 5GB left will be added to your new data bundle.
Straight talk data add on
So recently I have decided t use Straight talk again and activate the $35 unlimited minutes and text plan with some data also of 2GB of Straight talk 4G-LTE. So when I have subscribed to this Plan I have the old version of their app so I decided to update it and look around and explore some features.
Then I saw this feature Buy Airtime and I clicked on it and saw straight talk data add on option in it and It gives me 2 option 1 of them is to get 1GB data for $5 which is a pretty good deal and the other one is offering me 2GB of data for $10 so I have not subscribed to any of this so,
It shows me 0GB of data in my addon Account but the real task of straight talk data add on is that when we use our internet sometimes we have some of it left in our account but our subscription is about to expire so with this feature we can save our that data in our account whenever we will subscribe for new bundle these MB,s or GB,s will be added to our next subscription which is a really good thing due to this we can save a lot of money also because we have used all of our MBs and did not leave them for straight talk and then buy them again from them.
I have not tried this feature personally but It seems really interesting because of this I can also count my data usage and try to reduce It which is a really good thing for me you can also try this by your own and personally I am surprised to see this option because It is not mentioned in the subscription plan on their website also and this feature will help,s a lot of people who sometimes have a big data plan s and have not to use all of that so I think straight talk should have mentioned it in their every single new subscription plan,s.
The straight talk 1GB for $5 is a really good data plan but It will be really fun If they gave us 5GB of data for $5 and more because of 1GB and 2/3GB are nowadays just for a day on Instagram and Facebook so I think these companies should give us better service and more Gbs for less price like other countries offer to their customer,s.
But still, they are giving us good value to money offers so we can save our that expensive data with data add on feature for that Thank you guy,s this is not a huge step but we will make it.
Straight Talk’s Updated their Phone Plan,s
Straight talk updated their Internet and all of their subscription bundles now these new Plans are also listed on their official website If you want to check them out you can visit them. Below there are some changes happened in these Plans made by Straight talk are highlighted. So some of these are the same as before there are all straight talk plans are included Internet data, calls, SMS, and also 4g-LTE data rates. and below AR which indicates(automatic Re-place).
- $30/month= 1500 minutes as before, Now It will give you 100MB of Internet data, and 150MB with AR, no changes from before
- $35/month= Now for $34 with AR, It will give you 3GB of LTE data, and previously It offered 2GB
- $45/month, $44 with AR – Update 1/28/19: For the second time in a week Straight Talk has updated this plan. Now It will come with 25GB of 4G LTE data. (1/25/19)
- New Updated to include 15GB of LTE data, previously straight talk offered 10GB.) Now you can Buy 3 months in advance for $130 and save $5 overpaying by the month. and Buy for 6 months price of $255 and you can save $15, every month, pay for 1 year in advance of service for $495 and you can save $45 for every month this one seems good.
- $55/month= “unlimited” Includes LTE Internet data plan, and those customers who used more than 60GB in a billing cycle may have their account suspended. Those Customers who pay for 3 months in advance with AR get the plan for $50/month and save $5.
- $60/month= Is now for $59 with AR (Update 1/28/19) to now you will get 25GB LTE Intenet fast data. (1/25/19) This Updated which include 15GB of LTE data), and also It comes with international calling. Previously included 8GB/10GB of LTE data
Data Add-On in Wireless
Now Straight Talk Wireless also offers you to get data add on but they have only offered 2 startup plans for now and they offer these in their new data add-on cards. You can easily purchase these 2 cards from a direct straight talk or Walmart. and you can enjoy data add on and save your Internet MBs which you have left from your previous subscription.
- $5 – 1GB
- $10 – 2GB
More About Straight Talk
Some of the Wireless providers sometimes provide reward data for switching, and also provide bonus data as a permanent plan to their new customers and especially straight talk and NET10 both of these companies owned by Tracfone has recently released their permanent bonus reward program. and also Total Wireless and Simple Mobile these two are also owned by Tracfone so there is hope that in future we will also see something like that from these two companies also and they launched their own permanent bonus Programme also.
Get Straight Talk 50% More Data on Selected Plans
Now Straight Talk Wireless has announced on this year’s Black Friday sale. That the company will provide more data on their two subscription programs. This promotion is also valid on the purchase of a new phone. According to straight talk data add on the announcement, they said they will provide more than 50% of the data on the new subscription of $35 and $45 plans. In the following promotion, these plans are listed below.
- $35 per Month Plan= Now it includes unlimited Calls, SMS plus 3GB of high-speed Internet data (previously they provide 2GB)
- $45 per Month Plan= Now it includes unlimited Calls, SMS plus 15GB of high-speed Internet data (previously they provide 10GB)
Straight Talk data add on and APN Settings for Your IPhone
I am going to share this video with you guys because a lot of us are facing APN settings issue in our iPhones so we are unable to use the internet on our iPhones and our GBs are being wasted so today I will teach you how to set up your Phone APN settings easily and this method is just changing some settings and you are ready to go and enjoy your internet data.
This method did not need any extra internet connection or anything just required an iPhone cable and that’s it.
So or doing this you need to download a Software from Apple itself It,s really easy to do and then you can easily change APN settings and also you can change your APN proxes setting as well. This software is official and not from any kind of 3rd party shit and this software can easily be worked by the window,s PC or any IOS PC like MacBook etc.
So if you did not want to touch any of these setting,s and want to be a good boy/girl just bought any straight talk iPhone and you are Gucci.
- So, first of all, you need t Install this Software Windows=( iPhone Configuration Utility for Windows ) Mac=(iPhone Configuration Utility for Mac OS) and PLease save this software on a desktop so you easily find it and work with it.
- So next step is you need to connect your iPhone with your PC/MAC and run the software you have downloaded.
- Then your device will be recognized by the Software and It will be visible under the devices tab.
- So then you need to go to under library and then select to configure your Profile and then choose new profile option at the top of the left side. Then the main screen will be loaded into the new identity and here you can change your profile name so for now, we will call it Straight talk APN settings
- Now go to the left sidebar and choose advanced configure this is the place where we will choose APN settings and now enter this att.mvno at the access point name field, and then enter Proxy Server tab with proxy.mvno.tracfone.com and for the Port option choose 80.
- In some cases Proxy server is required if not don,t be panic and there will be no Saving option so your changes will be saved Automatically and now It,s time to save these in iPhone now.
- Now click on the iPhone device under the left sidebar and go to the Configuration of your Profile tab and then click on the Install button which is near your Profile.
- Now the Install My Profile screen will appear on your device and now you have to Install these on your iPhone and then Confirm these to Apply. and when these settings are Installed you have to click on finish tab and these settings will be saved
- If you want to test it with your Wifi there is no need of it because it and also reboot, because after these settings it will work immediately
A few months ago straight talk is giving 50% of data when someone purchases their straight talk mobile Phone and now they are giving this to everyone who bought their new Phones so you can also get benefit from this and they also increase their other subscription plans data and now offers data add on also.