In Pokemon Glazed ROM a mysterious team lurking around the ancient Tunod ruins for mysterious purposes. You will meet allies from the three roaming trainers in the Johto area, as well as a Pikachu who hell-bent over during revenge. Can you handle it?
When you just turned twelve years old, the story of the Pokemon glazed began, which means you can now have your own Pokemon to train to be your adventure partner.
- 0.1 Pokemon Glazed ROM
- 0.2 Pokemon Glazed
- 0.3 Pokemon Game Storyline
- 1 pokemon glazed cheats
- 18.104.22.168 1. Pokemon Walk through walls Cheat.
- 22.214.171.124 2. Pokemon Get unlimited Master Balls Cheat.
- 126.96.36.199 3. Pokemon Get unlimited Rare Candy Cheat.
- 188.8.131.52 4. PokemonGet unlimited Trade Stones Cheat.
- 184.108.40.206 5. Pokemon Get infinite money Cheat.
- 220.127.116.11 6. Pokemon Encounter any wild Pokémon you want Cheat.
- 1.0.1 Pokemon Glazed Review Video
- 1.1 Using Pokemon Codes in VBA-M
- 1.2 Using Pokemon Cheats Codes in My Boy (Android)
Pokemon Glazed ROM
Your journey as a Pokemon Trainer began in the Tunod area, and at this moment the world is facing a serious disaster. A mysterious force is sending the Pokemon world and the real world to the collision process.
You will find strange teams with mysterious purposes. Meet friends and allies, unite and bring the world back to a peaceful environment.
From other Pokemon game series to your favourite legendary Pokemon and some new Pokemon, play with the new Pokemon Emerald, with the perfect design of buildings, maps and environments.
Everyone agrees that Pokemon glazed is a very good game. It was released in November 2012 and updated in November 2015.
Redriders180 created Pokemon glaze, which contains amazing features and rich variations, making The game is more enjoyable than the original Pokemon Emerald game.
Pokemon Glazed ROM Features:
- Choose from five starters instead of three.
- Travel across the regions of Tunod, Johto, and Rankor.
- Dream World of Pokemon.
- Pokemon from the Sinnoh, Unova, and Kalos regions.
- Travel in the Pokemon World and the Real World.
- Capture all five starters.
- Rematches with trainers, as well as all Gym Leaders.
- All legendaries from Kanto to Sinnoh, as well as eight from Unova.
- New out-of-battle effects.
- Physical/Special Split Moves do Physical or Special damage depending on the move.
We all like Pokemon games because of their unique gameplay. But Nintendo only releases one game a year, so we have to wait a long time to play other new games.
Another reason is that the new Pokemon game is only released on the latest platforms such as Nintendo 3DS, and not all of us can own it. For this reason, many Pokemon ROM hackers were made and released, but some hackers have been completely completed.
Today, Pokemon Glazed is introduced to you as one of the most popular hacks, and you can easily play it on your PC using GBA Emulators.
So what’s new in Pokemon Glazed?
Pokemon Glazed is a good hacked ROM for Pokemon Emerald (UI). This is a Redriders180 hack that includes new features for many Pokemon games. Glazed is the result of his hours of working with the Hacking ROM tool.
We can not expect anything more in a GBA Game which owns things only on Nintendo 3DS & DS system. Now the Beta 7 of Glazed was released. This version includes presumably 99% of the game except for some small bugs and you can playfully your journey.
The final version will appear soon, fix bugs and some minor changes, the story will not change. In the Pokemon Community forum, hundreds of pages in a theme were created and thousands of downloads were made.
Pokemon Game Storyline
Twelve years ago, you were born in a small town in the Tunod area. Today is your birthday, usually, like the other boys in town, you will receive your first Pokemon.
It will always be your friend and protect you. But if you hurry to travel, you may be at risk. You must be fully prepared before you travel to Tunod.
You don’t know what is in front of you. The news on TV talks about a mysterious force that wants to destroy your world and the world of Pokemon. In addition, you will think of the mysterious team around the ancient ruins.
Best Pokemon Update Features
- The new region was introduced with a new name (Tunod).
- Now travel through all regions including 2 new regions Rankor and Johto.
- There are five starters to select instead of three starters like other games.
- You can catch all the starters which you see.
- Pokedex will have Pokemon from Gen 1,2,3,4 and 5.
- Legendary Pokemon from Gen 3,4 and 5.
- After defeating Gym Leaders, you can now have battles with them again.
- New sprites, graphics, new battle effects.
- New storyline with new Characters.
I have played the Pokemon Glazed last summer. This is the first Pokemon ROM hack I played. I originally intended to write a full review of Glazed but given how long my comments on Pokemon Light Platinum have ended.
I decided to focus only on the difficulty curve. However, I will notice that Glazed is a very good hacked ROM. If you like Pokemon games. I highly recommend you check it out.
To give a little background, Pokemon Glazed has three areas: a new area called Tunod, a Johto remake area and a smaller area called Rankor. It also provides replays for most trainers, including the gym leader and Elite Fours & Champions.
In any case, Pokemon Glazed is quite difficult at the beginning of the game. When I arrived in or near the third or fourth town. I really had to start grinding to get my Pokemon to the trainer’s level.
Fortunately, the trainer’s replay helps to make the sanding faster and less boring (because defeating the trainer Pokemon offers more experience than the wild Pokemon). So I think from a design perspective, the rematch It is a very effective feature.
After the first two or three gyms, the difficulty level becomes easier and I can cruise the rest of the game without any obstacles.
Glazed is very long for Pokemon games, so starting from the middle of the game. It’s easy to actually make it a bit boring, but I still have enough interest to continue. This is not uncommon in Pokemon games in almost all the Pokemon games I played.
Official games and hacking games I was bored after defeating the first semi-finals and champions, so consider how long Glazed is the fact that I am still interested in time is very good. One design choice that makes the game more difficult and interesting is that the Tunod E4 Pokemon team is based on colour rather than type.
Usually, in Pokemon games, the E4 team is type-based. So you can usually pick one or two Pokemon that are super effective against the team and clean them up, however. Glazed requires you to use Pokemon more strategically in each battle. Because the team is more diverse.
At the end of the game, when I re-selected the Johto E4, the difficulty level soared again, because all of their Pokémons had leftovers and they returned to health every turn.
In my opinion, this actually feels like a cheap and unnecessary way to improve the difficulty. So if I am a designer of Glazed, I probably won’t add this feature. Although I hope that the beginning is a little easier, some of the middles is a bit difficult.
On the whole, I found that the difficulty of glazing Pokemon is within my range of flow because I have never felt bored or depressed enough to lose interest.
pokemon glazed cheats
If you play Pokemon Glazed on the emulator, you can enter the code using the cheat code feature of the emulator. Pokemon Glazed Cheats is built on Pokemon Emerald so the code for both games is usually the same. Some emerald codes may not work properly in PokémonGlazed.
1. Pokemon Walk through walls Cheat.
Enter the following code to be able to walk through solid objects. You’ll still only be able to move to different screens if you exit the screen in the correct location:
2. Pokemon Get unlimited Master Balls Cheat.
Enter this code to get the maximum number of Master Balls for free. After entering this code, you’ll find the Master Ball in the first space of your PC storage.
3. Pokemon Get unlimited Rare Candy Cheat.
This code will give you the maximum number of Rare Candy, which will level up your Pokemon. They will appear in the first space of your PC storage.
4. PokemonGet unlimited Trade Stones Cheat.
These items are unique to Glazed Pokemon, and allow you to evolve Pokémon that normally require trading. When this code is enabled, you’ll be able to purchase them for free from any Poke Mart. It will replace the first item for sale and won’t cost anything:
5. Pokemon Get infinite money Cheat.
6. Pokemon Encounter any wild Pokémon you want Cheat.
When you enable this code, the next wild Pokémon you meet will be the one you specify. This code requires the master code enabled as well as the individual Pokémon code. These should be entered separately. This code only works once per load, so you’ll need to disable and re-enable it or enter a different Pokémon for it to work again:
Pokemon Glazed Review Video
Using Pokemon Codes in VBA-M
Pokemon Launch VBA-M and load the Pokémon Glazed ROM.
The game will need to be running in order to enter cheats for it. The process for entering codes varies slightly if you’re using a different emulator, but the codes are the same for all emulators.VBA-M is a popular GBA emulator that you can use to load ROM files. ROM files are copies of the game file and Pokémon Glazed in a hacked version of the Pokémon Emerald ROM.
Make sure that you are only adding the code for a single cheat at a time. Click “OK” once you’ve pasted the code.
- You can find a list of codes lower in this article.
- If the code was multiple lines, you’ll see multiple entries on your code list.
Using Pokemon Cheats Codes in My Boy (Android)
1. Load your Pokemon Glazed ROM in My Boy
6. Tap “Cheat code” and paste the code. My Boy! will automatically detect what type of cheat code it is. You’ll find a list of codes at the bottom of this article.
- My Boy! already has the real-time clock enabled, so you don’t need to manually turn it on.
To help reduce crashes, try to stick to one cheat at a time. Adding multiple codes will allow you to switch between them. If you don’t need any cheats at the moment, disable any active cheats. Pokemon Glazed ROM
- Some cheats require a master code as well as the cheat code.
After entering the cheat and returning to the game, you should see your cheat code take effect immediately. The process for using the code will vary depending on the code. For example, if you’re using the Unlimited Trade Stones cheat, you’ll be able to purchase them for free from any Poke Mart. The Trade Stone will replace the first item the store offers. pokemon glazed cheats, pokemon glazed rom
- The cheat code list above describes any special conditions you need to meet to use a cheat.