This guide is helpful to know everything about How To Unlock SIM Card Without PUK Code when your phone is locked with a PUK code. A PUK code is a PIN code that is used to unlock a SIM card. It is also known as the Personal Unlocking Keycode. If you get a PUK code while trying to unlock a phone, the SIM card has been blocked and you need to enter the PUK code to unlock it. Here in this blog, you will learn how to unlock SIM card without PUK code using simple techniques.
PUK codes are not always easily available, and you will need to know the unlock codes to unlock your SIM card. It is possible that you have forgotten your PUK code, and your fears are eating you up unless you find a way to circumvent the tension and unlock your SIM card.
PUK code is not a new thing we frequently put a PIN code on our mobile SIMs for privacy reasons but we couldn’t always remember our SIM code which is why we are blocked out and requires a PUK code for unlocking. So how to unblock blocked SIM cards without a PUK code. Well, your answer is down below read and apply the methods mentioned for your help.
How To Unlock Sim Card Without PUK Code
The SIM card of any mobile device is an essential part of it. The SIM card is basically a small built-in chip that holds some of the most important data that will be necessary for the device to work. If you are one of those people who are desperately searching for a SIM card Unlock PUK Code, you are at the right place to bypass your forgotten PUK code.
You must be taking extra security measures for the safety of your contacts and put a PIN lock on SIM to secure it. However, if you enter the wrong PIN code three times, your SIM card will be locked, and you will require its PUK code to unlock it, and entering your PUK code wrong 10 times will be disabled your SIM card that only unlocks from the service center.
So it is not suddenly your SIM card would ask for the PUK code while you are using the device. You may have locked it on purpose or your carrier did it to prevent your services. So are you having a rough time unlocking it because unlocking a SIM card is a confusing process if you don’t know what you’re doing, things get worse?
3 Ways How To Unlock SIM Card Without PUK Code
There are three ways to have your unique PUK code for the SIM card to continue working on your mobile device. No need for installing any unknown apps or breaking apart your SIM chips. Simply follow the methods and try to work around recovery for the benefit of your important data from your locked SIM (subscriber identity module) card.
1. Bypass SIM Card PUK Code with Universal PUK Codes
There are numerous combinational tricks that let you suggest applying several PUK codes for SIM unlocking personal unlocking key codes. Here we have one single suggestion that is worth trying. Insert your SIM card into your phone and try this.
Method 1: Universal PUK Code One
- Turn your phone power off.
- Remove the SIM card and power it on your phone.
- Go to the settings and look for SIM Toolkit and clear its cache and data.
- Insert your SIM back and dial this code: 000000
- It will display “Incorrect SIM PIN Code, You have 2 remaining attempts.”
- Here you can press okay and Restart your phone.
- Now you need to insert “1234” and press okay.
- There you will see the message “Code accepted.”
- Now go to the settings, then the security section and enter SIM card lock.
- Here turn off the option for SIM card lock by inserting “1234.”
- Congratulations you have unlocked your blocked SIM card.
Method 2: Universal PUK Code Two
- You need to restart your device several times.
- At first power boot leave it on for 4 minutes then switch off and remove the SIM card.
- On the second boot, you need to turn on and off with similar aspects.
- On the third boot, you can enter this universal PUK code for blocked SIM cards.
- Insert “*22233421#” without quotation marks.
- It will certainly do the trick and have your SIM unlocked while also removing all your previous PIN codes.
- Now you can enter your new PIN code, which you can keep in your personal diary or somewhere safe as a reminder.
2. Your Unique PUK Code from the SIM Card Booklet’s
Your SIM card booklet has a value that you were unaware of. The carrier networks have established the PIN number and PUK code for each SIM card by default, and they have written it down on the booklet of the SIM card and provided it to users within the package that you received when bought your SIM card.
Most carriers applied a scratch layer for privacy that you can scratch off to reveal the secret codes and save your SIM card. So it will be safe from prying eyes and you can get it easily if you still got the packaging, otherwise scroll to the next step for further assistance.
3. Get your PUK Code from your Network Carrier Website’s
It is the way suitable for most users and readily got the required SIM codes to users who have stuck with the PUK code on their phones. Commonly known carriers like Verizon, T-Mobile, and AT&T offered online services with user accounts to help with network issues. If you are a customer of a known network like that, then it is better to search the official website to log in to your account and then request Customer Service for the PUK code.
You can obtain the PUK code from your mobile carrier’s website or talk to Customers Care Services by calling the helpline to assist your way through phone unlocking procedures. The choice is yours to contact the carrier online or give a call to customer services and equip your PUK code.
It is an easy method that saves time and immediately gets you the PIN code and PUK code. If you are a Verizon customer then you can straight go to the carrier website and follow these steps.
- From your web browser, sign in to My Verizon.
- From the Home screen, navigate to your My Verizon Account and select My devices.
- Then go to Device overview and check your mobile number, by clicking Manage device.
- Scroll down to the ‘PIN and Personal Unblocking Key’ section then click View.
- Your default PIN and Unblocking Key (PUK) key are displayed on the screen.
- Applied the codes on your phone and unlock PUK blocked SIM card.
If you have ever been locked out of your SIM card by an incorrect PIN code, then you know how frustrating it can be. You are unable to use your SIM card to make calls, send texts, and use data. I hope that you will be able to unlock your SIM card without a PUK code by following our methods regarding the query of how to unlock SIM card without a PUK code.