For those who are looking to set up a conference call, there’s plenty of options that will fit your needs. The first step is deciding on the type of conference call you want: whether it be for two, three, or five persons call or more. Once you have declared how many persons you want to engage with the conference call then you can choose the platform for making the call. There are many things that we want you to consider but first detail out how to set up a conference call on iPhone and Android.
When you feel it’s hard to stay in touch with your friends and family when you’re always on the go. There are simple ways to keep up with people by making a phone conference call or sending an email. If you don’t know how to set up the setting a conference call to talk with a bunch of people, family, friends, and employees at once. If you’ve never set up a conference call before, don’t worry- it’s not as complicated as it sounds. You will be known by going down in article paragraphs.
How to Set Up a Conference Call
Conference calls are used to bring together large groups of people via video or audio conferences. But when not everyone has access to an internet connection a voice conference call could make up the gap regardless of how to fur your team members live they will be able to connect with conference calling at the same time for a successful meeting.
There are plenty of options that will fit your need when you decide to set up a conference call. The first step is deciding on the number of members who can attend the conference call, whether it be for just two or three persons or more. Remember most wireless networks allows up to five-person conference calls.
When three or more individuals are talking on the phone at the same time, it’s called a conference call. Most mobile devices can only handle five or six conference call participants at a time, but there are premium and free internet-based VOIP service providers that offer much more than 500 person conferences.
Once you have declared how many persons you want to engage with conference call then you can choose the platform you would prefer for making your conference call, it can be Android or iPhone. Both will function the same for the meeting process to go smoothly. It is useful when you are an employer of several employees and you want direct communication with your workers at the same time.
Easiest way to Set Up a Conference Call on Android and iPhone
The easiest and best way to set up a conference call is going through your smartphone, it doesn’t matter if your phone is running the iOS or Android operating system, a conference call is an easy way for people in different locations to talk with each other at the same time. All you need is a phone with a voice plan and contacts of persons you want to talk to in a conference call, which is important to make contact in the first place.
The objective of a conference call is to allow people who are in different places or time zones to conduct a meeting and it is all possible with the advancement of technology, a growing variety of tasks can now be performed remotely. Because so much work can be done offsite, it’s more crucial than ever to be able to communicate effectively no matter where you are. Smartphones enable you to hold a formal conference call at any time and from any location.
How to make a Conference Call on an Android phone
- Ensure that your phone is all set with a connection to cellular services, 3G, 4G or 5G.
- Find the contact numbers of each person you want to add to your conference call.
- Once all of this has been done, it’s time to get started with setting up your conference call by dialing the first person.
- When the call connects and you greet the first person you can press the “hold” on the speakerphone button.
- Then press the + symbol button to “Add Call” for second-person conferencing.
- After your call connects to the second person, and you greet him, press the merge button.
- It will merge both persons with your line and by repeating the procedure you can add up to the limit that is allowed by your carrier.
- All the people you will add can hear and speak at a conference meeting via voice call.
- When you finish the conference simply press the end call button to end the conference call for all.
How to make a Conference Call from your iPhone
- You can dial the first person and wait for the call to connect.
- Once the call has connected greet the person and then tap on the “add call” + plus button.
- Now dial the second person number from the phonebook, and wait for the call to connect.
- When the second individual is connected press the “merge calls” button.
- The two calls are now combined into a conference call.
- If you want to add more persons then repeat the previous steps and add more individuals to the conference call.
- When you add multiple persons to a conference call and then you don’t see the option to add another call, you might hit the maximum number of participants allowed by your carrier.
- Only the first person who started the conference call can see the names of all participants.
- However, if participants add a person they will be able to see both the name of the person they added and the name of the person who initiated the conference call.
- If you don’t see the merge call option, your carrier might not support the option for conference calls.
- You should contact your carrier for additional information about conference calling and its missing features.
- If someone phones you while you’re on a conference call, here’s how to add the caller.
- For an incoming caller, you can tap-hold the button and then accept the call and let it connect.
- Once connected then tap the merge call button and the person will be merged with the conference.
- If you don’t see the option to merge calls during the conference it’s possible that your phone carrier doesn’t allow it.
- If you want to remove someone from the conference call, tap on the info button from the dialer.
- You will see a list of all the connected persons with mentioned name and phone number.
- There you will see the red button next to the name labeled as end call, press it and the person will be disconnected from the conference call.
- Certainly, if you don’t see the option to remove a caller, it will be your wireless carrier that might restrict your access.
- To fix that you can contact support and complain about the service.
Conference calls make conversation with two, three, or more lines simultaneously to talk at the same time when you press an add icon from the phone dialer. Everyone you want to connect with the conference call you can add one by one and all of them will be connected in a joint conference call.
When you’re in a conference call on an Android phone or iPhone you can always put the phone in speaker mode for free speaking. Conference calls can be set up in a variety of ways, including dial-ins from a landline, smartphones, and internet voice-over IP.
Hopefully, you all have learned how to set up a conference call on Android and iPhone for freedom conversation with several persons at once. It is easy when you explore the conference call option from your portable mobile device by yourselves then you will be thrilled to make conference calls with your friends, colleagues, and family members whenever you feel you are busy and need to make calls for a rain check.