This guide will teach you How To Screen Record On iPhone 12 Pro Max and newer variants. With in no time you will able to screen recording your iPhone 12 Pro Max with a built-in recorder or a third-party app. I’ve discovered a few great methods for assisting you with quick screen recording steps. Some apps are available in the App Store with free and paid subscriptions, but it is necessary to consider the best options when you want to record your iPhone screen in video format for Youtube tutorials and share on internet platforms or email your relatives for assistance with certain procedures. In this article, I’ll show you how to screen record on iPhone 12 Pro Max at the highest resolutions without any problems.
How To Screen Record On iPhone 12 Pro Max
The currently rolling iOS 16 for iPhone 12 Pro Max and iPhone 14 Pro Max will be an extremely useful upgrade for all the new features, performance, and stability of screen recording with audio functions. Although it is possible to screen record your iPhone using the built-in screen recording feature that Apple introduced for easy access, with basic functions, it lacks certain features and options for great clips.
Mobile gamers and people with YouTube channels are wondering how to create screen recording videos and capture sound on iPhone without compromising the quality? Well, you are heard and here you will learn how to activate screen recording on iPhone 12 Pro Max with sound. Although it depends on your choice what we suggest are lovely options to consider for capturing your iPhone 12 Pro Max at very high resolutions for sharing your feeds on Instagram or making how-to clips for explaining the usage of certain applications.
Simple Steps To Screen Record On iPhone 12 Pro Max With Sound Using Built-In iOS Screen Recorder:
Complete Steps To Screen Record On iPhone 12 Pro Max
- At first, we have to navigate to Settings to set up screen recording on iPhone 12 Pro Max.
2. In the Settings go to the “Control Center” and enter “Customise Controls.”
3. Here you need to find the screen recording feature on iPhone 12 Pro Max by scrolling down the list.
4. To add a screen recording option to the quick menu you need to tap the plus sign to the left of the feature.
5. After that you can see the screen recording button (icon) in the Control Center.
6. To access Control Center on your iPhone 12 or newer you can swipe right from the bottom side to the top.
7. You can now capture your iPhone screen in full length at any time by tapping on the round screen recording icon in the Control Center.
8. When you tap the recording button, a 3-second countdown begins to begin screen recording.
9. For choice, you can capture the screen with audio and also record the phone’s display without audio.
10. If you enable audio settings (Microphone turned on), your screen recording will include your sound.
11. If your microphone is turned off, you can add audio by tapping and holding your finger on the screen recorder icon in the Control Panel for 4 seconds.
12. It will pop up additional settings on the screen that you can turn on microphone audio for the screen recording feature to capture your voice or internal app’s audio.
13. By doing so your iPhone 12 Pro Max will be able to capture audio when screen recording your clips.
14. When you’ve completed the initial screen recording settings, tap the ‘Start Recording’ button to begin your recording session on your iPhone or iPad.
15. To close the recording, you can tap on the red circle from Control Center that will stop the recording.
16. A notification will appear that says ‘Screen recording video saved to photos,’ with the option to view your iPhone 12 Pro Max screen recordings right away by tapping ‘Now.’
Other Ways To Screen Record On iPhone
When your requirements are more than just screen recording with audio on iPhone Pro Max then you should try third-party Apps for additional features. There are several of them and all have a bunch of options for tutorial assistance, Youtube video making, and capturing high-resolution screen footage for social media platforms.
What Is The Best Screen Recorder App For iPhone With Sound?
TechSmith Capture and Record App is a popular alternative to the built-in iOS screen recorder for advanced screen recording on iPhones ranging from the 12 Pro Max to the latest iPhone 14 Pro Max. It has many abilities to capture gameplay with the highest framerates on titles such as PUBG, Fortnite, COD mobile, and others.
Presentations and tutorial clips features that are not available in the default iOS screen recorder will excite techies like me t go for TechSmith Capture and Record App on iPhone 12 Pro Max. If you need other options for screen recording, iPhone App Store has tone of them to improve your clips.
How To Record Video While Playing Music Iphone 12 Pro Max?
It is simple enough that anyone understands, no need for special apps and tricks. The default music app and camera app are enough to provide you with background music video while shooting video on your iPhone 12 Pro Max. The practice needs you to follow these steps:
- Turn on a track on the Apple Music app or start listening to YouTube Music.
- While the music track is playing in the background you need to access the Camera app.
- You need to switch Photo mode to a video recording by holding the shutter button or sliding it to the right lock icon for a stable video recording.
- Your iPhone will begin video recording along with your music in the background.
- When finished you can press the stop button to save the video recordings and close the music track.
The article is a tutorial for those who want to learn how to screen record on iPhone 12 Pro Max with simple steps. Screen recording your iPhone 12 Pro Max using the latest iOS feature is one way of getting used to creative walkthrough videos, tutorials, and even live videos for sharing online. Hopefully, the instructions are easy to follow and assist you well with the iPhone screen recording feature.