There is a quick procedure to Cancel Chegg Subscriptions and get refunds on iPhone and Android through mobile apps. In this blog, you will learn proper methods on How to Cancel Chegg Subscriptions on iPhone Safari, Android Chrome, and Windows Desktop Browser with the easiest steps that you can follow and perform from all of your devices.
Out there are very few websites that are as reliable and trusty as Chegg. The online tutoring platform Chegg has impressed millions of students all over the world with its ease of use and affordable prices.
It is your long academic journey that has praised you to join online academic services and textsheet platforms for test and exam preparations, study coaching to get support for ongoing studies with homework help to solve weekly assignments and textbooks queries.
However, not all of us have been able to use Chegg for as long as we wanted to and this is the reality we have to leave the service at some point when we are graduated.
Whether you dropped a class and want to cancel your Chegg subscription, or you found a better service, here is the procedure to cancel your Chegg subscription and get a refund.
- How To Cancel Chegg Subscriptions
- Different Platforms and Chegg Subscription Cancellation Method’s
- Three Procedures To Cancel Chegg Subscription And Get Refund’s
- 1- DESKTOP Procedure: Cancel Chegg Subscriptions From Website
- 2- iOS Procedures: Cancel Chegg Subscriptions From Apple
- 3- Android Procedure: Cancel Chegg Subscriptions on Android
- Possible Reasons for Cancelling Chegg Service’s
- What Is Chegg Subscription and Chegg Study Pack?
- How To Cancel Chegg Study Pack Subscription?
- Finally: Chegg Cancellation Saves You Money
How To Cancel Chegg Subscriptions
Many students who face difficulty in their education get Chegg subscriptions to save the day and easily solve their textbook quarries. This can be a great way to achieve higher grades on tuff subjects like Maths. It is why there is variety in Chegg services.
It comprises Chegg Study, Chegg Math Solver, Chegg Writing EasyBib, and Chegg Study Pack, that’s will be your online tutoring aid with a monthly subscription and a free trial for the first month.
However, during your subscription eventually, the time comes when you don’t want to pay for online tutoring services. Usually, it requires after you have completed your final exams. You can finally say goodby to your long-lasting tutoring service provider Chegg.
Before proceeding with the tutorial, you should be aware that canceling the Chegg study subscription will result in the removal of all of Chegg tutoring assistance services from your account at the end of the month when you request a refund.
It’s good to know that they didn’t cancel the entire service immediately and instead gave you some time till the end of the month.
Different Platforms and Chegg Subscription Cancellation Method’s
You should know that you can cancel your subscriptions anytime from My Chegg account and ask for refunds. There are no hidden fees and cancelation of services possible from either using the app or website.
The procedures are simple, the way you get into the Chegg will also be your way out. Your Sign-In platform will be your platform for canceling the subscriptions. However, you have a choice to pause your subscription when you want to take a break.
Apparently, Apple iTunes and Google Play are the two main platforms for online Chegg subscriptions through mobile apps besides the main website.
I’ve outlined the most basic approaches for each platform below so you may pick the one you’re already using and finally get rid of the Chegg services. These are the most simple methods for declining Chegg memberships on any platform that you’ve most likely subscribed to.
Three Procedures To Cancel Chegg Subscription And Get Refund’s
Sometimes, you may need to cancel your Chegg subscription for good. It is likey the case that you are graduated or promoted to higher education level. Down below are three legitimate ways to cancel your Chegg subscription and get refunds so that you don’t end up paying more money than you have to your online tutoring site.
You can quickly and easily cancel the Chegg subscriptions with these methods. It includes the cancellation of App Store Chegg subscription, Google Play subscription, and Chegg website subscriptions.
If you’re already a Chegg subscriber, canceling Chegg won’t be a big deal. You have the option to leave at any moment without any cancellation fees to pay. Before we move into the procedures, let’s get over the Chegg service cancellation rules.
Chegg Subscription Rules
- Unless you manually cancel Chegg subscriptions are often renewed automatically at the end of each billing cycle.
- If you cancel a paid subscription, you can keep using the subscription until the next billing date, which is a nice way for slow disconnection.
- To stop paying your bills, you can pause your membership and cancel the services at any moment.
- If you have a monthly membership, you can put it on hold until you return to your regular studies.
- The advantage of Chegg’s paid membership is that upon termination, students will be able to receive a refund for the Chegg subscription cost of already purchased textbooks.
- Digital books and textbooks that you have leased or purchased from Chegg can be returned with a full refund in the first 14 days of your order.
- Chegg’s digital return policy lets you cancel a class that you are not interested in or you didn’t need and get back your payments.
- The user who cancels the free trial period without a membership plan will lose access to the subscription immediately.
- Those who are signed for a free trial or discounted trial subscription will be able to cancel 24 hours before the trial ends.
- There is no obligation to cancel before billing begins to avoid being charged.
1- DESKTOP Procedure: Cancel Chegg Subscriptions From Website
It is simple to cancel the Chegg account that was created on the site using a computer browser. If you have enrolled on Chegg.com from your PC, you should follow the instructions to unsubscribe from the Chegg services and receive a refund of your fees.
Steps: How To Cancel Chegg Subscriptions On Website
To cancel a Chegg subscription and get a refund:
- Open Chegg’s website on your computer browser.
- Sign in to your account and then move to the Chegg account overview page.
- When you reached the dashboard click on the orange icon (Avatar of Your Name ID) on the top-right corner of the page.
- Select the ‘My Subscriptions’ option and then choose Cancel Subscription.
- Now choose your reason for canceling the services and then ‘Submit’ your motive.
- You will get the refund in the next 24 to 48 hours depending upon your region.
Remember that subscription cancellation is slightly different in Israel, South Africa, and Turkey. However, when you have terminated the Chegg Study subscription you can keep using the plan until the next billing date.
2- iOS Procedures: Cancel Chegg Subscriptions From Apple
The Apple platform has evolved into a complete ecosystem and Chegg services can be utilized on a variety of different Apple gadgets powered by Apple silicon and the iOS operating system. It can be your Apple iPhone, iPad, MacBook, or iMac.
If you accidentally subscribed to a plan that exceeds your needs, you can cancel the subscription and receive a refund by immediate termination of Chegg services on Apple devices. The various methods for terminating your online tutoring on iOS are listed below.
Option1: Cancel Chegg Subscriptions On iPhone
You can cancel your Chegg subscription on iPhone Safari without any difficulty. Just follow the steps and you will be cut off from your membership with Chegg in no time. Apple store Chegg subscribers can cancel the Chegg account subscription that is created through Apple’s App Store on iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with these given steps.
To cancel your subscription on an Apple device, you must first check in to your Apple ID account through the App Store to proceed with subscription cancellation in the Settings app on your iOS device.
- First, go to the App Store.
- Open the Settings and tap your name ID.
- Here you need to tap on Subscriptions.
- Your iPhone will be showing all the Subscriptions in a menu.
- Select the Chegg subscription and go to managements.
- Tap on Cancel Subscription and it will be done once you have verified your choice.
Option2: Cancel Chegg Subscriptions On Mac
To cancel your subscription on your Mac devices you can proceed with the following steps and it will be done.
- Open the App Store app.
- Here you need to Sign-in to your Account (Apple ID).
- If you are logged then you can click on your name at the bottom of the sidebar.
- Click on View Information at the top of the window.
- Your subscribed services information will open in the next tab.
- Scroll down the page until you see Chegg Subscription, and then click on Manage.
- Click on Edit next to the subscription and choose the option Cancel Subscription.
- If you didn’t see a Cancel Subscription option, it is likely the case that the subscription is already canceled.
3- Android Procedure: Cancel Chegg Subscriptions on Android
It is simple to cancel the Chegg subscription mobile plan from Android. The procedure is carried out via your Google Play Store with your Google account, which is linked to Google Payments.
Method: How To Cancel Chegg Subscriptions On Android with Google Payments
- On an Android device open the Google Play app.
- At the top right, tap the profile icon.
- Then reach Payments & Subscriptions.
- Select the Subscriptions option.
- Under “Subscriptions,” check the list of subscriptions.
- Select Chegg subscription and click Manage.
- Now choose the Cancel Subscription option and tap Submit.
- If you don’t see a cancellation option, you can click Manage subscription to proceed.
- In case you couldn’t find either option, you can go through the Subscription Provider.
Possible Reasons for Cancelling Chegg Service’s
The possible reasons for termination of Chegg service and refunding could be the case when you are leaving the School, College, or University and there is no need to stick with the tutoring service.
On the other hand, if you’re taking a summer or winter vacation or don’t want to be charged for your time off, you can pause your Chegg study membership until summer break ends and then resume Chegg study coaching when getting back to school.
However, scenarios could be different when you forgot to check your monthly payment option after the trails over and accidentally signed up for a year and end up paying for a big bundle membership plan.
In such a case, it will be easy to cancel the subscription and get refunds through the official website or call 855-477-0177 to consult your problem with official support.
What Is Chegg Subscription and Chegg Study Pack?
Chegg Subscription offers online tutoring for academic coaching and a variety of student services. You can purchase the subscription with a monthly trial period that is free of charge. The website supports many courses for various textbooks and test preparations.
When you have completed your subscription, you may manage your classes using the Chegg Dashboard’s “My courses” feature. This is a simple approach to get valuable tutor recommendations that are particularly tailored to your courses, such as homework assistance, test preparation, writing assistance, and many more services.
The Chegg Study Pack offers educators support to help students win the class with the highest grades from foundational classes to difficult higher levels. The addition of the Study Pack will increase your understanding of complex subjects, allowing you to finish your assignments faster and receive higher grades.
How To Cancel Chegg Study Pack Subscription?
When you want to discontinue your Chegg Study Pack Subscriptions. Instead of canceling your subscription, you can choose to pause it.
The pausing feature secures your subscription price and prevents you from being charged while you’re paused. It will keep your bookmarks, expert Q&A, and other account settings exactly as you left them until you return and restart services.
However, if you are certain to cancel your Chegg Study Pack Subscriptions, these are the following steps you can work on from your desktop computer.
- Sign in to Chegg My Account
- Then click on the Orders tab.
- Select Subscriptions and scroll to Chegg Study Pack
- Now choose the option Cancel Subscription Pack.
- Select one of the reasons why you’re canceling.
- Once you confirm, your subscription will be canceled.
- The cancellation will not charge any fees.
- You will still have access to Chegg Study Pack for the remainder of your current billing period.
Finally: Chegg Cancellation Saves You Money
The above instructions will assist you in canceling your Chegg memberships and receiving your refund. Chegg is a prominent online textbook rental service for students looking for low-cost textbooks and other educational materials including textbook solutions and tutoring.
I hope you have a thorough understanding of the given procedures that I’ve described earlier, How to Cancel Chegg Subscriptions without being charged? The methods are great to help individuals looking for a free trial period and want to cancel their membership before the actual service begins to not be charged.
Anyway know you know how Chegg subscriptions operate and what steps to do to cancel your subscriptions and receive a refund on iOS, Android, and desktops PCs by visiting the Chegg website.