Learn how to bypass Android lock screen using camera when no other option is available. We Android users are sometimes stuck on the lock screen when using strong security passwords without memorizing. This situation is quite common and here I found several solutions to get inside your Android without formating to factory data reset, so no loss of data happens unless you are following my guidelines.
How To Bypass Android Lock Screen Using Camera
The Android lock screen can be protected by a pattern lock, face lock, fingerprint scanner, or numerical keypad password. These are all the known ways we used to secure our device from the wrong hands and probably lock our hands to enter at some point. Worry not I feel your pain and the solution is in this article.
Though pin codes, act as a crucial barrier between the outside world and your phone. Unless you have forgotten your passcode, the security mechanisms operate great and do the job of keeping anyone from accessing your phones data, but when you have lost your passcode, you will end up searching for ways to bypass android lock screen with camera, computer software, Gmail, and emergency call feature.
Method 1: Guidelines To Bypass Android Lock Screen With Camera
Bypassing your Android phone lock with the camera resulted in an Android OS backdoor for users to crawl back to their phones when they got trapped at the lock screen and forgot the password. As frightening as it may sound for some to be aware of wrongdoing, this is a security issue that causes the phone’s lock screen to crash.
Aside from its usefulness, there are limitations such as the fact that it is only supported by Android 4.0 to 5.0 Lollipop, and any newer version will not be able to risk your security, even if you have lost your key and want a bypass without using any professional software or recovery tool.
- On the lock screen of your Android smartphone make several attempts for password unlocking as you do before.
- When reaches the countdown, select the option “Emergency Call” from the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Instead of dialing an actual Emergency Number, you can now enter the star character several times using the dial pad.
- Then copy the typed characters by tapping and holding on to the dial screen and pasting it in the same field.
- You can do this several times till the limit reaches, usually, it counts around 11 repeats.
- As that happens you will be returned to your lock screen where you can swipe left to open the camera.
- When you enter the camera you can now scroll down the notification slider to tap on the Settings menu.
- Doing so your phone prompts password lock on the display to enter unlock key, here you should paste the same star character string as you did before.
- You can do the same step and paste stars multiple times to reach the limit and it will crash the system.
- As a result, you will land on the home screen without using any tool.
- Remember this glitch is not effective for all Android phones and is only effective for the last generation of devices, if you have a modern Android you can use the next method.
Method 2: Bypass Lock Screen Using The Emergency Dialer
It is the query of lots of clever Android users asking about emergency dialers as a door for Android lock screen bypasses. Believe that it was a thing back in the Android KitKat 4.4 version phones to bypass lock screen using the emergency dialer, which wasn’t fixed in the later Android Lollipop 5.0 version, that still holds the door open for breaching in using the camera and dialer buttons from lock screens.
In other solutions, you can bypass Android lock screen without computer software using the phone camera and Google account. The answer is right in the below solutions with a simple guide that walk you through these steps. Remember these methods are only legit for an older Android phone that is still running version 5.0 Lollipop or later version.
Method 3: Bypass Android Lock Screen without Reset Using Google Account
- Press the power key and turn on your phone.
- From the lock screen, you can attempt several times to reach the countdown screen.
- After you have finished with failed attempts then your phone gets a message “This device is locked try again after 30 seconds.”
- When it does that you can see an option, “Forget Password” on the bottom right corner.
- You need to tap on it and it will reveal a screen suggesting a security question and an option to unlock with a Gmail account.
- Here you need to select the second suggestion which is to Enter Google account details.
- Now you can enter your Gmail account with a password to easily access your device UI without luring on unlocking software.
- At moment you have entered your Google account on your phone lock screen it will take you to the home screen.
- Now you can use your phone as you like, either set up a new passcode or use none to quickly access your phone without any security.
If your phone’s release date is after Lollipop 5.0 version and belongs to the following generations of Android Operating Systems: Android 6.0 Marshmallow, Android 7.0 Nougat, Android 8.0 Oreo, Android 9 Pie, Android 10, Android 11, or Android 12 “R”, then you will not see the options of security question and Gmail account options on the lock screen.
Instead, you will find an emergency call option and factory reset which allows you to erase all the data from your phone using the recovery mode which is suggested to you when you tap on “Forget Password.”
Method 4: Bypass Android Lock Screen With Computer Software
Although you have a limited chance to bypass the latest Androids lock screen without any app or software help. There are numerous options for your disposal, such can be Wondershare Dr.Fone, PassFab Android Unlocker, Tenorshare 4uKey, and else. It can be useful for instances when you are locked out of your own Android device that could happen with your new phone or used one that is previously owned by somebody.
These tools are professionally calibrated to bypass Android screen lock without erasing the data so that if you want to access important files you can have them as you follow the instruction carefully and not press the wrong key which will take away your data and reset your phone.
At this point, you can choose any of the suitable Android unlocker software that is easily available to you. Each one has different stereo features but all function the same to remove the Android screen lock. This method is responsive and easily bypasses your Android lock screen without a google account, emergency calls, or losing data with resetting phone software.
Wondershare Dr.Fone Screen Lock Remover For iPhones And Androids:
It is one of the top-rated easy-to-use Android tools that features multiple options to vanish your forgotten password and bypass the screen lock whether you have set up a face lock, fingerprint, pattern, or PIN code, every security lock can easily be removed with this tool. It has easy UI and simple guidelines but has one major drawback.
The utility works only for devices that are tested for lock screen removal and registered in Dr. Fone’s database. You can give it a shot with patience and if you find it unable to solve your phone lock, then you move to another one as there are several tools for the same purpose available to reset your phone lock without removing the data from the device.
- Download the official Dr.Fone software utility on your computer.
- Run it for the first time and follow the instructions.
- Connect your phone via a USB cable, it will detect your device automatically.
- From the Home interface, you need to click on the Screen Unlock Andriod option from the list.
- It will show you the type of model and Operating Systems of several phones.
- You need to choose the right option that is present on your phones, such as Android Screen Lock for Android devices and Apple iOS for iPhones.
- If automatic identification fails you can then select one of two ways to describe your phone identities for either general unlock or specific unlock.
- When the device model is identified, then a screen will assist you to boot into Download Mode.
- Turn the Power off the phone then simultaneously press and hold the volume down button along with the home and power button for a couple of seconds.
- When a menu appears with the Android logo press the volume up button to start the Downloading mode that is needed to perform the actions.
- Further, Dr.Fone will download the required recovery package and do remove the screen lock from your phone.
- The process could be lengthy depending on the phone model and level of security, but it sure no data losses during the lock removal process.
- When it finishes you should reboot your device and unlock your phone without screen lock as it should be removed.
Pros of Using Dr.Fone For Lock Screen Bypasses
- It works for all sorts of screen locks and bypasses PINS, Passwords, Pattern Locks, and Face Locks.
- Its process of recovery screen lock does complete the task without losing any data.
- Has a number of options, more than other tools.
Cons of Using Dr.Fone For Removing Android Lock Screen
- Takes more time to process newer phones.
- Robust for the phones listed in the database.
It’s fairly uncommon to forget your phone’s lock screen PIN or password. But if you do forget, you can unlock or bypass your lock screen using a variety of methods that we have described in this blog how to bypass Android lock screen using camera, Gmail, emergency call features, and computer software. The set-out solutions are the best fit for all the users with bad luck unlocking Android smartphones, either modern or old. We have mentioned several ways to unlock your device without resetting or data loss. So you can always come back for assistance whenever you are locked out of your phone. Some methods are easily adaptable while others will be different. But workable if you are looking for a way to bypass the android lock screen without rooting your android phone. The above-mentioned options are the best ways to bypass your Android lock screen without losing your phone data as resetting and erasing data is the last option for accessing the phone.