Twitch videos are viral syndrome for a lot of folks and it is growing with hundreds of pleasurable streams every day. So how you can Download Twitch Videos on PC, Android, and iPhone to watch offline when away from the internet to enjoy watching funny and mesmerizing Twitchers.
Among all the live-streaming platforms, Twitch is leading in gaming streams that adore millions of fans worldwide. But every how you will be interested in the streaming carrier and want to join the platform which will make you look for learning sessions and what could teach you better than your favorite streamer gameplays videos that you can watch offline.
Whatever the scenarios you will be able to download your channel videos and others gamer’s videos from the Twitch platform with the help of this article. We include multiple ways to download your favorite gameplays videos from Twitch and saved them on your device for offline watching.
How To Download Twitch Videos?
- 1 How To Download Twitch Videos?
- 1.1 Get Download Twitch Videos with VOD
- 1.2 Downloading Personal Videos with Twitch VODs
- 1.3 Twitch Downloader for Other Streamers Broadcasts
- 1.4 Steps to Download Other Steamers Twitch Videos with Twitch Leecher:
- 1.5 How to Download Twitch Clips on Mobile?
- 1.6 Download Twitch Videos on iPhone
- 1.7 Download Twitch Video with Allavsoft on Mac
Since Twitch is a streaming platform that streams in real-time, many viewers missed out on important gameplays episodes and it is unavoidable for subscribers to miss any of the content that they love watching on Twitch. So, the video downloading feature is introduced by Twitch that is known as VOD (video on demand). Besides that, there are many other options that can work for Twitch video downloading and you will be pleased to learn about them.
Viewers and streamers on Twitch platform can watch live streams and follow as many channels as they wanted to join for desired gameplays. The platform is suitable for gamers of all genres and it delivers what people demands for video games. It allows users to interact between equal minds and chat with favourite streamers in chat rooms.
The thing is anyone can miss their streams so what should they do if it happens? This query bring VOD, that is the offical feature for downloading streams from the Twitch platform, which eases viewers to watch and download already streamed content from favourite streamers channels. While channel owners can have a live backup that can keep all the uploads for two months period in which both users and streamers can have a look at published streams.
The video on demand feature works as an archive for previously streamed live data on Twitch. It has ability to download streams to fill the gap of missing streams by utilizing VODs servers that helps grow your channel by allowing viewers to watch previous contenct as well as live streams from you channel.
Get Download Twitch Videos with VOD
Twitch VOD is an automatic feature in the Twitch platform that can store past streams for a minimum of 14 days and a maximum of 60 days. It can be set by users to store their favorite streams from personal accounts or other Twitcher videos. Members are allowed to increase the time limit to 60 days but not more than 60 and after that, they were automatically deleted from Twitch servers. In the meantime, VODs let you download Twitch streamers using the VOD feature, it helps you broadcast on other channels when the VOD feature is enabled.
Downloading Personal Videos with Twitch VODs
Securing your personal videos from Twitch is easy with the VOD feature enable on your channel. It automatically grabs all the uploads and past videos. The VOD feature is also known as a built-in Twitch video downloader. As of it, anyone can download Twitch uploaded videos from past activities. Streamers can back up their work while viewers can enjoy content offline when missed the live streams.
Steps to Download Twitch Videos with VOD Personal Accounts:
- Log in to your Twitch account on the official Twitch website.
- Head towards the settings from the right drop-down menu button.
- In the settings page look for the option ‘Channel and Videos.”
- It will be on the next page from Twitch Prime Gaming.
- Then go through these two options “Stream” and “Channel.”
- Click on “Steam” and it will take you to the settings.
- Here VOD options appear on your screen.
- Then reach the “Store Past Broadcasts.”
- Enable this option and apply the changes.
- After that, all your streams will end up in the archive of VOD.
- In the same way, you can follow up the steps for the “Channel.”
- When you checked each one the same way that both are enabled for VOD.
- After that, all your streams will end up in the VOD archives for 14-60 days.
- To download the videos you can reach your Twitch profile menu from the right corner.
- Open the “Video Producer” from the menu list and it will take you to the library.
- Here you can select options for all the videos of “Past Broadcasts” and “Uploads.”
- You can select videos from the collection options for your uploaded videos on Twitch.
- The video broadcast VOD library allows you to watch and download.
- For downloads, you can click on the download button under each stream available on VOD.
Twitch Downloader for Other Streamers Broadcasts
Twitch Leecher is the VOD download that is different from the official build-in download of the Twitch streaming platform. It is designed for all Twitch viewers to download their favorite streams directly to the Windows computer hard drives for safekeeping the memories of their favorite games. The Twitch Leecher is not a part of the official Twitch VOD Downloader, instead, it is a third-party app that is useful for downloading Twitch streams from other users’ broadcasts. But it only works when a video stream is present on VOD servers.
Steps to Download Other Steamers Twitch Videos with Twitch Leecher:
Link for Twitch Leecher Downloader (https://github.com/Franiac/TwitchLeecher/releases)
- Click on the link and get the latest installer package of Twitch Leecher for Windows.
- After download, install the software on your PC.
- Then launch the software and navigate to its settings on your computer.
- In the interface click on “New Search” from the bottom of the screen.
- It will bring up your browser for search on the internet.
- Go to your official Twitch website and look for video streams you like the most.
- Then click on the corresponding channel and make your way to the “Videos” section.
- Here you will see all the VOD videos of that particular channel that you can check for downloads.
- Right-click on any past stream video you like and copy its link address.
- Now head back to Twitch Leecher and paste the copied link in the link grabber section.
- It will auto-pick the video stream and show the download button.
- Now you can download streams with any resolution you want for watching offline.
- Select the location for storing the downloaded files on your computer hard drive storage.
- All the files you clicked will be saved on your device storage for the rest.
Check Out: 5 ways How to FIX Message Blocking is Active
How to Download Twitch Clips on Mobile?
You can download twitch clips on mobile devices with the help of Twitch Clipr on mobile. It is the simplest and most reliable Twitch clip and video downloader that is available for all Android and iOS mobile devices. No matter you are a viewer or streamer, Clipr is effortless in downloading Twitch clips and video highlights with the click of a button. The good news is it is completely free to download and remains free with third-party advertisement support. Gamers can enjoy the ultimate joy of watching memorable winning contests and store the best highlights on mobile storage with the downloading of Twitch streams on mobile for free.
Steps to Download Twitch Clips on Mobile with Clipr:
Link for Twitch Clips Downloader (https://clipr.xyz/)
- Go to your favorite stream on Twitch.
- Copy the URL link of the video clip that you want to download.
- Search for “Clipr -Twitch Clip Downloader” on your mobile browser.
- Paste the copied URL into the given white box on Clipr page.
- Then click on Download Now button next to the search box.
- It will download the requested Twitch video clip for your mobile.
- You can now watch Twitch clips offline on your mobile device.
Download Twitch Videos on iPhone
iPhone is popular among the masses and knowing that it can download Twitch videos is a relief for many fans. But as a mobile device iPhone has different approach to Twitch videos. If you like to download Twitch clips highlights and videos to your iPhone then below are the steps that you can take for successfully saving Twitch videos on your iPhone. For this purpose, you would need VLC (free media player) app that is going to download videos on your iPhone. The process is simple just take it easy and follow up.
Steps to Download Twitch Videos on iPhone:
- Launch Safari or any other browser on your iPhone.
- Search for the Twitch website and log in with your account.
- Now navigate to the upper-right corner and look for the “aA” option.
- Tap it and choose the “Request Desktop mode” from the drop-down menu.
- It will change the appearance of Twitch mobile to desktop view.
- Click on your account username from the home screen.
- Select “Video Producer” from the menu options.
- Head towards the VOD section and look for your own past broadcasts.
- Or someone else VOD broadcasts through searching the channels.
- Once you get the video stream you like to download it on iPhone.
- Then copy the video URL link from the hold and tap menu.
- Launch the VLC player and go to the “Network.”
- Then tap on the Downloads option for direct downloading.
- Paste your copied link in the search bin and press the Download button.
- It will start downloading your Twitch videos on your iPhone.
Download Twitch Video with Allavsoft on Mac
Allavsoft is a free download available for both Mac and Windows to download Twitch videos effortlessly. Even though it is a free tool, there is a paid version to support the developers for their good efforts to make downloading possible from Twitch Tv, so that you can watch Twitch clips offline in your own free time. It allows multiple formats for Twitch videos and can also convert already downloaded files to other video formats.
Steps to Download Twitch Videos on Mac using Allavsoft:
- Download and Install the Allavsoft software for your Mac computer.
- Go to the Twitch Tv and look for streams you like for offline watching.
- Copy the URL link of a single stream or batch streams from Twitch.
- Paste your copied links to the Allavsoft downloader.
- It will automatically show a list of available formats for Twitch clips.
- Choose the right one that will be able to play on Mac.
- Press the download button and it will save the file on your Mac.
FAQS about How To Download Twitch Videos?
Can you view twitch clips on mobile?
Yes, you can watch Twitch clips on mobile device by selecting clips from your profile menu. It will bring clips section on your screen. It is the way to see popular Twitch clips from any stream from your own channel or others. Visuals can be sort by selecting grid or list option that will sort down clips to particular order for easy view. In clips you’ll see upto last 24 hours most popular clips.
Can I download videos from Twitch?
Twitch allows every user account to access Twitch VOD that will download your personal channel streamed videos of previous broadcasts and same like others. The VOD feature is available in Twitch settings to archive all the uploaded videos of your channel on Twitch servers for maximum 60 days. It also works as a temporary backup of your uploads. You can see VOD captured streams in Video Producer section that will easily download your videos to your device.
Can you download an entire Twitch VOD?
Yes, you can download an entire Twitch VOD collection from your account. There is no restriction for downloading Twitch VODs as they already streamed on Twitch. Video On Demand (VOD) is a feature introduced by Twitch for streamers to check on their past activities. All the uploads and past streams stored to Twitch servers and hold on for 60 days. In this period VODs will be available for you to watch and download.