Bypass Samsung Account t: If you have any problems Samsung bypasses Google Verified apk, apk Samsung bypass, Samsung bypasses Google Verified apk, bypass apk download and then it is the best place to solve your problem. Android Google Bypass tool download.
Bypass Samsung Account:
How to bypass the Google account by using the FRP Tool Unlocker Application:
Android phone version 5.1 Lollipop introduces additional protection for Android phones called “Factory Reset Protection FRP” to help users protect all data.
In any case, FRP will be activated, unfortunately, your Google Android phone will be reset through the recovery menu, and then the Android phone will ask you to re-enter the main Google username and password on the .mobile device before it can be successfully launched again. This means that if someone steals your personal phone and resets it from recovery, they can’t use it. This is factory reset protection and thieves are discouraged from stealing the phone and resetting the phone to make it their own.
How to Bypass Google Account FRP Lock:
Today I will share a unique, most wanted solution to bypass the Samsung Google verification account. This problem is particularly great for lollipop firmware after a new phone is hard reset.
Bypass Samsung Account Problem Screenshots:
This Problem Can,t Solve By Hard Reset Or Upgrading or Flashing.
To Bypass Samsung Account Requirements:
—- Need USB OTG Cable you Need this.
=== Also Lots of Patience
Worth seeing:360 Root APK
- Copy Special Android Apk To Your Pendrive
- Power On The Phone And Connect The Pendrive Through OTG Cable
- When U Connect OTG Cable With Phone Then File Manager Will Show On Phone
- Now Find Special Android Apk and Install into the Phone
- After Install U Automatic Promoted To Settings Menu
- Now Reset Phone Through Settings Menu
- After Reset Setup Phones As New
- All Done
How to Bypass Google Account on Android Devices Solution:
Once the phone has been factory reset, it will reboot and you will be prompted to select the desired display language. Select the correct language and follow these steps:
- Connect your phone with Available Wifi Network.
- Next screen will appear and ask you for the Google Account.
- Tap the text field in which the account should be inserted until the Keyboard comes up.
- Tap and hold the “@” character until a Settings menu pops up on your screen.
- Select the Google Keyboard Settings.
- Tap on the 3 dots in the top part of the screen or More Depending on what Android OS you are running.
- Select the Help & Feedback item and choose any item in the list that will follow.
- Long press to select any text on this page and click on Websearch in the upper right corner.
- A search field will be shown then delete the text inside the search field.
- Type Settings in the search field.
- Tap “About Phone” and tap seven times on the Build Number to enable Developer Options.
- Now, Next step is Return to the previous menu & open the Developer Option that appeared.
- Now, Allow OEM Unlocking and tap Back two times.
- Restart your mobile device.
- Now again, Connect it to Wifi.
- Notice how you won’t be prompted to log in the previous Google Account and instead, the phone will ask you to ADD a new Google Account.