Bandicam 4.1.5: Bandicam screen recorders can record an area on a PC screen, or a program that uses DirectX / OpenGL graphics technology.
It will help you perform video recordings with high compression ratios while maintaining video quality closer to the original work and providing far better performance than other programs that offer similar functionality.
Bandicam 4.1.5 Record Screen, Games, etc:
- PCM and MPEG-1 Layer II audio codec support
- MJPEG video codec H.264, Xvid, MPEG-4
- MP4 video format support AVI
- Improves performance recording using an H.264 encoder hardware accelerated.
- Recording of WOW, Minecraft, webcam and computer screen
- compatible video codec VBR MPEG-4/1 mode
Bandicam provides hardware acceleration for the H.264 encoder,
- H.264 video encoder Intel® Quick Sync
- NVIDIA® CUDA encoder / H.264 NVENC
- H.264 encoder AMD APP
Bandicam Image capture and video games,
- BMP, PNG and JPEG image formats support
- continuous image capture
Bandicam frame rate control (FPS management),
- FPS overlay (Show FPS) Limit / FPS
Bandicam Key Features:
- Bandicam game recorder can record programs / OpenGL and DirectX Fraps (Fraps Alternative, Better than Fraps®)
- You can record more than 24 hours without stopping (full automatic recording function can be used)
- You can upload the recorded file to YouTube without converting (720p / 1080p Full HD video can be made)
- The recorded file size is much smaller than other software.
- You can record 4K Ultra HD video with resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 pixels in size
- You will experience much less lag than other capture software game (much lower CPU / GPU / HDD is used)