AppMgr Pro III apk,
The AppMgr Pro III apk (also known as App 2 SD) is a totally new design app that provides the following components: Move apps: moves apps to either internal or external storage for getting more available app storage. Hide apps: hides system (built-in) apps from the app drawer. Freeze apps: freeze apps so they won’t use any CPU or memory resources. App manager: manages apps for batch uninstalling, moving apps or sharing apps with friends
AppMgr Pro III apk Features:
- up-to-date UI style, themes
- batch uninstall apps
- batch move apps to external storage
- notify when movable apps installed
- hide apps from the app drawer
- freeze apps to a stop state
- 1-tap to clear all cache
- batch clear apps cache or data
- batch view apps on Google Play
- export the app list
- install apps from the exported app list
- quick uninstall or move an app by drag-n-drop
- sort apps by name, size or installation time
- share customized app list with friends
- support home screen widgets
- And support Android 2/3/4
- support “Move2SD Enabler”
- customizable notification sound, vibrate and light
* Move apps function may not work on your device as manufacture removes the function of moving apps to SD from Android system
* Read user’s manual or FAQ by going to AppMgr > Settings > About
(This Is First Proper Patch After A Very Long Time, It Fixes Issues We Used To Get On Previous Cracked Versions)
- Fixed Messed Up Application Names Like ($^@&) etc
- Hideable Tabs Now Show Application Properly Which Can Be Hidden.
- Fixed Not Licensed Nag On Widgets (Sometimes Used To Come After 2 Days).
- AppMgr > Settings > Notification > Will Not Reload the Main Refresh Screen Anymore.
- AppMgr > Settings > Root Functions > Will Not Exit The App Anymore.
- AppMgr > Settings > Click Back Once > Will Not Exit The App Anymore.
- AppMgr > Refresh > Not Exit After Some Seconds Anymore.
What’s New In AppMgr Pro III apk:
- new setting to specify the preferred large cache checking time. Settings > Notifications > Apps with large cache > During the period
- add an “Ignored apps” item to Settings > Move apps
- send me an email if you’d like to help the translation
- bugs fixed and optimizations
Requires Android: 2.2 +