Active File Recovery Professional: For Windows detects and recover Partition and Files, lost accidentally. Disk formatting, viruses and other reasons.
Active File Recovery Professional:
The Professional package also includes an integrated Active Disk Editor (or Hex Viewer – a utility for low-level data checking). A Virtual RAID Reconfigurator that recovers corrupted RAID arrays, and reorganizes and renames the required files.
Organizer files detected by their signatures. The Ultimate version extends the Professional package with Active @ Boot Disk Lite, an ISO image that can be used to create a bootable CD/DVD or USB. Where lightweight Windows 7 (WinPE 3.1) or Linux (openSUSE 13) runs in RAM.
This is the only way to recover data when the system fails to boot and you cannot connect a damaged hard drive to another computer. The provided Linux LiveCD boots the latest UEFI Secure Boot System and regular BIOS.
Download Active File Recovery Professional:
The software comes in two different packages, one for the professional package and the other for the ultimate version. While the professional package has a disk editor for data checking and a RAID rebuilder for recovering corrupted RAID arrays.
The final version goes a step further by adding boot disk options. The boot disk option allows users to create a lightweight version of a full Windows desktop. This option is useful when your system is not starting. This ensures that your data is protected in the event of severe system software damage.
In addition to adding more features, the latest version of the software, File Recovery 16, has also made some improvements to the system. The software now supports system scanning and recovery for Linux/Unix JFS and Microsoft’s ReFS file system.
The user interface is new. It includes a partially transparent pop-up window that displays components such as compatibility and dockable dialogues.
Active File Recovery Professional Features:
- Photos recovery, pictures recovery if they were deleted from flash media, or lost due to formatting a memory card
- Large disks are supported (larger than 2TB)
- Data Recovery on unbootable due to a computer crash, virus attack, damage by a malicious program, or power failure PCs (Ultimate package)
- Recovers from damaged Microsoft FAT/exFAT, NTFS/NTFS+EFS, Apple HFS+, Unix UFS, Linux Ext2/Ext3/Ext4/BtrFS file systems
- File Organizer for files detected by signatures allows to re-organize files in folders tree, rename files based on the internal attributes and preview re-organized data before actual recovery occurs (Professional packages)
- Recovery for all Windows versions supported
- Recovers deleted files from damaged, formatted or reformatted partitions
- To recover the lost document,s. Or damaged by virus attack or a power failure.
- Partition recovery after disk partition(s) loss / deletion / re-format / physical damage on FAT, exFAT, NTFS, HFS+, UFS, ExtFS and BtrFS
- Raw Disk Image (sector-by-sector copy) & Raw Compressed Disk Image creation for future data analysis and data recovery from the image
What,s New in Active File Recovery Professional:
- The latest version of the software has Enhanced scanning speed, bug improvements, and additional features like
- Added keyboard shortcuts for easy access
- Ability to recover damaged MFT records on NTFS
- RAID virtual reconstruction supported (RAID-0, RAID-1, RAID-5)