Acronis All in One Boot Disk – Protect your digital life with the #1 backup solution. Back up your entire computer including your operating system, applications and data, not just files and folders to an external hard drive or NAS. Restore backed up data including your operating system, application and all your data to your existing computer or an entirely separate piece of hardware, or restore specific data as needed.
Exclusive to Acronis. Universal Restore works behind the scenes to disassociate your backup data from hardware dependencies. While still retaining the necessary system data—files. Configurations, applications, operating system, and so on.
Acronis Disk Director 12 is a set of powerful tools that work together to optimize your disk usage and protect your data. Create and manage disk partitions to store different file systems or operating systems on one disk. Easily recover lost or deleted data. Reduce the time of image backups and diagnostic tools. And improve overall PC performance.
Acronis All in One Boot Disk
Acronis Backup Advanced delivers best-in-class protection for your entire environment. Regardless of your setup: physical servers, virtual machines, workstations, or all of the above. All products in the suite deliver the fastest, most efficient backup and recovery available. When disaster strikes, recover an entire server—with all data intact—in minutes! You can also restore files, folders, and applications to any location in record time. Thanks to Acronis AnyData technology, all products in the suite can work alone, or combine seamlessly under a single management console. The result? Customizable solutions with room for future growth.
What’s new Acronis All in One Boot Disk?
- OneDrive folder added to default backup exclusions.
- Backup to a DVD disk fails, if the ‘Validate backup when it is created’ option is activated.
- In bootable media, environment disk restores from a backup split into several DVDs freezes at the ‘Recovering partition structure’ step.
- When adding the first part of a backup split into several DVDs, the error ‘Failed to add the backup to the backup list. The backup may be locked or corrupted.’ appears.
- Bootable media does not boot from a DVD if it was placed on this DVD during a backup with the ‘Place Acronis True Image on media’ option activated.
- [TI-119448] The message ‘The data you are trying to use is blocked at the moment. Please try again later.’ appears on backup deletion.
- [TI-115928] The archiving operation fails with error ‘Write error’ after the computer is woken up from the sleep mode.
- [TI-54006] Some files remain on the local PC after archiving. The Internet connection is lost for some time during the archiving operation.
- [TI-102104] Intel Stream x360 does not boot after recovery from a cloud backup.
- [TI-100468] Acronis True Image requests credentials for a mapped public network share during the backup destination selection.
- [TI-111221] The ‘Do not back up on battery’ option is not shown in settings after installing a UPS.
- A CPU that supports SSE instructions
- Windows 10 (all editions, including April 2018 Update)
- And Windows 8.1 (all editions)
- Windows 8 (all editions)
- And Windows 7 SP1 (all editions)
- Windows Home Server
- And Windows XP SP3 (32-bit)